Bleach ● Forgotten Souls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach ● Forgotten Souls

●A Bleach RPG●

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sarrow Momochi [Vizard]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dragondude62
Admin/Co-Founder
Dragondude62

Sarrow Momochi [Vizard] Empty
PostSubject: Sarrow Momochi [Vizard]   Sarrow Momochi [Vizard] I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 3:24 pm

Name Sarrow Momochi

Age about 558

visual age 17

Race Vizard

History Born in the Muromachi period of Japan. More exactly he was born in 1450. He was one half of identical twins. He was a normal child except he could see ghosts. He was trained in swordsmanship by five different masters because he was born to a wealthy family who could afford them. By age 17 he had already become a samurai and was included in two battles in the Warring States period of Japan. In his third battle though he was killed by an archer while charging the enemy. He soon was Konsoed by a Soul Reaper that had been dispatched to the area to Konso the casualties of the battle. After arriving in the Soul Society he was put in the 79 area of west Rukongai. One day when he was walking through the Rukongai though a group of Soul Reapers grabbed him and took him to The academy. Soon afterwards he was attacked by a hollow in the Seretei who fused with him. Inside his body there was a battle that ended in the hollow becoming his slave. When the other Soul Reapers learned of the hollow he was forced to flee the Soul Society and now he lives with the others of his kind. He is the brother of Alchem Randamu.

Appearance 6 feet 4 inches, short brown hair, wears Faded Jeans and T-Shirts.

Personality Strong willed, loyal, smart, comical, and friendly. He is also hard working and does his best
to help his friends.

Ex-Division 11

Last edited by Dragondude62 on Sat Jun 20, 2009 4:27 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Flailer
Admin/Founder
Flailer

PostSubject: Re: Sarrow Momochi [Vizard]   Sarrow Momochi [Vizard] I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 3:40 pm

It says you're alado coatl and Teketsa Kisuke. Wrong RPG. I'm gonna fix it...
Back to top Go down
https://bleachsouls.rpg-board.net
Flailer
Admin/Founder
Flailer

PostSubject: Re: Sarrow Momochi [Vizard]   Sarrow Momochi [Vizard] I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 3:43 pm

And clean it up.
Back to top Go down
https://bleachsouls.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sarrow Momochi [Vizard]   Sarrow Momochi [Vizard] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sarrow Momochi [Vizard]
Page 1 of 1