Bleach ● Forgotten Souls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach ● Forgotten Souls

●A Bleach RPG●

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Teketsa Kisuke (Vizard)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Teketsa Kisuke (Vizard) Empty
PostSubject: Teketsa Kisuke (Vizard)   Teketsa Kisuke (Vizard) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 11:16 pm

Character Name: Teketsa Kisuke

Visual Age: 18

Race: Vizard

History: Teketsa was a former relative of Urahara Kisuke and was also a Captain level Shinigami, he was one of the vizard that was not seen in the processes of Aizen and Urahara He has become alot stronger and is yet to be known about in the actual group of Vizards but hopes to be found out and is. He spends most of his time going to school and sleeping in tree's because he has nothing else to do. He was a captain of the 6th division far before Byakuya Kuchiki. He was erased from the archives of the shinigami for unkown reasons. It is said that some arranacar might be looking for him, and wanting his power.He is also the brother of Alado the primera, They were given diffrent last names because of he married someone. They both died, Alado by falling in a pyramid and Teketsa by being shot in the head. But that didnt totally happen, Alado retained his full feelings and became the Primera from the normal Way you become when while Teketsa became a Vizard, then a elite then the leader

Apperance: Teketsa Kisuke (Vizard) 2280199351_c710460517

Personality: Fun Loving and silly, But serious if need be
Back to top Go down
Flailer
Admin/Founder
Flailer

PostSubject: Re: Teketsa Kisuke (Vizard)   Teketsa Kisuke (Vizard) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 4:59 pm

Accepted.
Back to top Go down
https://bleachsouls.rpg-board.net

PostSubject: Re: Teketsa Kisuke (Vizard)   Teketsa Kisuke (Vizard) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 1:40 am

Flailer, Im gonna need you to make me Vizard leader and a Mod =P AND I WANNA FIgHT
Back to top Go down
Dragondude62
Admin/Co-Founder
Dragondude62

PostSubject: Re: Teketsa Kisuke (Vizard)   Teketsa Kisuke (Vizard) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 10:20 am

No Tek because me and Flailer are already the Vizard leaders u idiota
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Teketsa Kisuke (Vizard)   Teketsa Kisuke (Vizard) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 12:56 pm

Dont call me a idiot, Just because you founded the thing dont make ya better then me, I wooped you up and down on the old site, Ill do it here 2.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Teketsa Kisuke (Vizard)   Teketsa Kisuke (Vizard) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 12:56 pm

Oh and, Id like to be a Lone Vizard.
Back to top Go down
Flailer
Admin/Founder
Flailer

PostSubject: Re: Teketsa Kisuke (Vizard)   Teketsa Kisuke (Vizard) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 5:54 pm

Teketsa Kisuke wrote:
Dont call me a idiot, Just because you founded the thing dont make ya better then me, I wooped you up and down on the old site, Ill do it here 2.

Don't go disrespecting us.
Back to top Go down
https://bleachsouls.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Teketsa Kisuke (Vizard)   Teketsa Kisuke (Vizard) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Teketsa Kisuke (Vizard)
Page 1 of 1