Bleach ● Forgotten Souls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach ● Forgotten Souls

●A Bleach RPG●

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Alchem vs Sarrow

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Flailer
Admin/Founder
Flailer

Alchem vs Sarrow Empty
PostSubject: Alchem vs Sarrow   Alchem vs Sarrow I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 9:22 pm

Alchem walked onto a barren battlefield. He rubbed his head, and crouched. "I wonder when bro's gonna get here...."
Back to top Go down
https://bleachsouls.rpg-board.net
Dragondude62
Admin/Co-Founder
Dragondude62

Alchem vs Sarrow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alchem vs Sarrow   Alchem vs Sarrow I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 9:26 pm

Sarrow appeared behind his brother. His sword was already drawn and put to Alchem's neck. "I'm already here." Sarrow wondered how his brother would get out of this situation. Sarrow had a smile on his face though. He thought it would be fun to beat his brother.
Back to top Go down
Flailer
Admin/Founder
Flailer

Alchem vs Sarrow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alchem vs Sarrow   Alchem vs Sarrow I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 9:27 pm

"Hey bro. You ready to fight?"Alchem appeared on top of a rock, grinning. He then said, "Don't cry when I beat ya."
Back to top Go down
Dragondude62
Admin/Co-Founder
Dragondude62

Alchem vs Sarrow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alchem vs Sarrow   Alchem vs Sarrow I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 9:30 pm

"Yeah right bro." Sarrow charged his brother. He then appeared at his side. He slashed down quickly then shunpoed to Alchem's other side. He slashed this time to actually hit Alchem instead of faking him out.
Back to top Go down
Flailer
Admin/Founder
Flailer

Alchem vs Sarrow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alchem vs Sarrow   Alchem vs Sarrow I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 9:32 pm

Alchem released his zanpaktou. "Tear in Space." Alchem opened a portal and jumped in, narrowly avoiding the attack.
Back to top Go down
Dragondude62
Admin/Co-Founder
Dragondude62

Alchem vs Sarrow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alchem vs Sarrow   Alchem vs Sarrow I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 9:34 pm

"Ha going to shikai so soon bro." Sarrow then releases his zanpaku-to. "But so I'm not at a disadvantage i might as well release mine too." Sarrow waited for his brother to reappear. He went into a defensive stance so he could block Alchem better.
Back to top Go down
Flailer
Admin/Founder
Flailer

Alchem vs Sarrow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alchem vs Sarrow   Alchem vs Sarrow I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 9:44 pm

"'Ello govna'!" Alchem shot up from the ground below sarrow, slicing at him.
Back to top Go down
Dragondude62
Admin/Co-Founder
Dragondude62

Alchem vs Sarrow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alchem vs Sarrow   Alchem vs Sarrow I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 9:48 pm

Sarrow expected being attacked from below so he rolled away from the attack. His left leg was it by Alchem's blade. Sarrow then decides to use one of his techmiques. He gets in one of his many stances and smiles. Flames start to surround his arm. "Let's see if you can dodge this bro. Dragon of Flames." The flames surrounding Sarrow's arm go after Alchem, but now the have become a dragon of flames.
Back to top Go down
Flailer
Admin/Founder
Flailer

Alchem vs Sarrow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alchem vs Sarrow   Alchem vs Sarrow I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 9:55 pm

"Miss." Alchem disappeared. "You see bro, when I was in the ground, I used isllusion to make a copy." Alchem said, slashing at Sarrow from behind.
Back to top Go down
Dragondude62
Admin/Co-Founder
Dragondude62

Alchem vs Sarrow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alchem vs Sarrow   Alchem vs Sarrow I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 10:39 pm

Sarrow blocck the attack then jumps over his brother. As he lands he smiles. "You know you can't beat me Alchem." Sarrow slashed at his brothers back repeatedly. He smiled as he did this because this was the first time he had gotten to really unload on his brother.
Back to top Go down
Flailer
Admin/Founder
Flailer

Alchem vs Sarrow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alchem vs Sarrow   Alchem vs Sarrow I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 1:28 am

"Ooooh.... SO CLOSE!" Alchem swiftly dodges, cuttin a cut on his shirt. "Tear in space." Alchem opened another portal, but this time put it on a rock. He then pulled out a dagger and his eyes glowed. "4th Dimension- Space." the dagger flew out of his hand into the portal. Another portal appeared behind Sarrow, and the dagger flew out.
Back to top Go down
Dragondude62
Admin/Co-Founder
Dragondude62

Alchem vs Sarrow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alchem vs Sarrow   Alchem vs Sarrow I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 4:50 pm

Sarrow flipped over it. "Comeon little brother can't you do better than that?" Sarrow never thought fighting Alchem would be so fun so he had a big smile on his face. "Take this! Dragon of Flames!!!" Sarrow fired another Dragon of Flames at Alchem but this time he made it faster.
Back to top Go down
Flailer
Admin/Founder
Flailer

Alchem vs Sarrow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alchem vs Sarrow   Alchem vs Sarrow I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 6:17 pm

"4TH DIMENSION! SPACE!" Alchem stuck out his hand, and the flames broke apart. "Sweet."
Back to top Go down
Dragondude62
Admin/Co-Founder
Dragondude62

Alchem vs Sarrow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alchem vs Sarrow   Alchem vs Sarrow I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 8:00 pm

Sarrow shunpoed behind his brother. "Don't lose your focus little brother." Sarrow slashed at his brother's back repeatedly. His brother had always been a goofball but losing his focus in a fight was something no one should do.

OOC on my site its ur turn so post
Back to top Go down
Flailer
Admin/Founder
Flailer

Alchem vs Sarrow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alchem vs Sarrow   Alchem vs Sarrow I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 1:31 pm

Alchem narrowly avoided each strike. He jumped forward, turned to Sarrow, and said, "Lose my focus? Excuse me mr. focus, but do YOU have an understanding of the spacetime continum?" As he said that, the real Alchem apppeared behind Sarrow, stabbing. Then the other alchem, who was an illlusion, disappeared.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Alchem vs Sarrow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alchem vs Sarrow   Alchem vs Sarrow I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Alchem vs Sarrow
Page 1 of 1