Bleach ● Forgotten Souls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach ● Forgotten Souls

●A Bleach RPG●

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ireiki the Healer

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Naku
Mod
Naku

Ireiki the Healer Empty
PostSubject: Ireiki the Healer   Ireiki the Healer I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 4:22 pm

Name: Ireiki

Manifestation:
Ireiki the Healer 2096390503_075faf3895

Release Phrase: Shine out, Ireiki...

Owner: Naku

Level: Shikai (Will get bankai later)

Family: Light

Appearance:

Sealed: When sealed, Ireiki is a very short weapon, almost a dagger. Otherwise, it looks just like every other zanpaktou, colorwise.

Shikai: When released into the first release, shikai, Ireiki becomes... quite odd. The hilt becomes a lot longer, but the blade becomes only slightly bigger. On the very back of the hilt is green gem that faintly glows with a green aura.

Techniques:

1. Healing Aura: When reitsu is channeled to the gem on the back of the hilt, the faint glow gets brighter. The glow is able to replace damaged, or dead cells, and is able to repair the body. If overcharged, though, the body will go into a coma, and if continuously used, the victim may be killed.

2. Dissection: When reitsu is channeled to the blade of the weapon, the entire thing shrinks. When this happens, the gem in back disappears and the weapon very closely resembles a scalpel.
Back to top Go down
Dragondude62
Admin/Co-Founder
Dragondude62

Ireiki the Healer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ireiki the Healer   Ireiki the Healer I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 4:26 pm

accepted
Back to top Go down
Naku
Mod
Naku

Ireiki the Healer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ireiki the Healer   Ireiki the Healer I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 6:21 pm

Since Flailer won't shut up until I do this...

Bankai: The green gem on the back of the blade turns white and creates a large flash. During the flash, the blade morphs into Naku, making her start to gain an image of the manifestation in the blade. Her hair grows longer and she grows angelic wings on her back. A small white gem also grows on the back of her hand. She also gains the blade from her sealed state to fight with. She's able to use her wings for flight and use the gem on her hand to create different aura's, which change the appearance and effect of her bankai. [The auras will be my techniques, so far it's just blank aura]
Back to top Go down
Flailer
Admin/Founder
Flailer

Ireiki the Healer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ireiki the Healer   Ireiki the Healer I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 6:22 pm

Yay! I want techniques though.... oh weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeell.
Back to top Go down
https://bleachsouls.rpg-board.net
Naku
Mod
Naku

Ireiki the Healer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ireiki the Healer   Ireiki the Healer I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 6:29 pm

I can't get more techniques without more posts...
Back to top Go down
Flailer
Admin/Founder
Flailer

Ireiki the Healer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ireiki the Healer   Ireiki the Healer I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 7:08 pm

You are a mod. You get 4 attacks off the bat.
Back to top Go down
Naku
Mod
Naku

Ireiki the Healer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ireiki the Healer   Ireiki the Healer I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 7:16 pm

Mmkay...

Bankai:

Techniques:

3. Green Aura: The gem on the back of Naku's hand turns green and her wings start to turn leafy as she's surrounded by a green aura. Her eyes and hair tint green and a staff grows in her hand, with a green gem on the end. If she concentrates on something, or brings the staff near something, it was suddenly spring to life.

4. Black Aura: The gem on the back of Naku's hand turns black and her wings start to form into giant, black, demon wings. Her eyes turn black and white, then invert colors, leaving the center white and everything else black. On her hand that doesn't have a gem, four blades grow, one on top, one on bottom, and one on either side. She forms a black aura around her, which will kill off anything too weak, or anything near it for too long.
Back to top Go down
Flailer
Admin/Founder
Flailer

Ireiki the Healer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ireiki the Healer   Ireiki the Healer I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 7:22 pm

Accepted. Now can we fight? Jump Jump Jump Jump
Back to top Go down
Naku
Mod
Naku

Ireiki the Healer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ireiki the Healer   Ireiki the Healer I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 7:24 pm

Sure...
Back to top Go down
Flailer
Admin/Founder
Flailer

Ireiki the Healer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ireiki the Healer   Ireiki the Healer I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 7:28 pm

Can you make the topic?
Back to top Go down
Naku
Mod
Naku

Ireiki the Healer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ireiki the Healer   Ireiki the Healer I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 7:30 pm

Uhh... sure...
Back to top Go down
Flailer
Admin/Founder
Flailer

Ireiki the Healer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ireiki the Healer   Ireiki the Healer I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 7:33 pm

Thankyou.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ireiki the Healer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ireiki the Healer   Ireiki the Healer I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ireiki the Healer
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach ● Forgotten Souls :: Creation :: Zanpaktou and Resurrecion Creation-
Jump to: